Tuesday, October 4, 2016

#884 Oranges and Neutrals

6"x6" | oil on ampersand gessobord

I'm not sure if I can capture the subtle neutrals in this painting in a photo. It was fun to get back to doing a still life painting again during the weekly class. I used ampersand gessobord, as a substrate, and just had a wonderful time creating so many neutrals to complement the orange in this still life painting.
#classdemo

Click this link to view "#884 Oranges and Neutrals" oil painting on Daily Paintworks Website, and to see all of my available paintings.

Pinterest Tip - click on the Pinterest logo below, so you can easily pin any painting to a pinterest board.

I want to thank the Weekly Class for coming to the new location at Rockford Grange, Hood River, OR!
It is a fabulous old building, FREE parking right next to the building, and a welcoming beautiful space to paint in.