Saturday, September 1, 2012

East Fork of the Hood River - sold

6" x 6" :: oil on panel

The River Series continues… Where do I start? so much to tell…
I am in the middle of the PNW Plein Air Annual Event, we are painting a different place for 5 days, today was Day Two. I am having so much fun, painting with new and old friends, 36 painters from all over the US. I made this painting, a 6x6in in addition, I made an 8x8in painting of this river for the show, which will open on Friday Sept 7, preview is 4-6pm, and the public reception is 6-8pm. All are welcome to come see the show at the Columbia Center for the Arts, 215 Cascade Ave, Hood River, OR.

Here's a little slideshow sample of the first day of the 8th Annual PNW Plein Air Event:
http://pleinairhoodriver.blogspot.com

Here is the 8" x 8" painting that will be for sale at the 8th Annual PNW Plein Air Competition starting on Friday, Sept 7.
8"x8" ::  oil on panel :: East Fork of the Hood River :: Columbia Center for the Arts